Thursday, February 9, 2017

Breezy Updates: A Quick Catch-Up

I've been pretty absent on this blog, although, in my defense, I've been quite busy with a variety of stuff. This is my brief summary of what's been going down the past month or so while I attempt to regain control of my blogging life, or at least, what exists of it. I've been venturing out to new places and I'm excited to announce where those are, although if you follow me on twitter, you're probably well aware of these facts.




First up, I joined forces with my fellow romance lover Lisa, and we created a romance blog, which is where I'll be migrating all the romance content I used to post on this blog. I dearly love the romance genre, and being able to talk about it 24/7 on Scoundrels & Seduction has me feeling like a giddy child, to be honest.


I am so honored to be co-blogging on this amazing blog now. The Aus Squad is a group of some wonderfully passionate people and I'm really psyched for all the things to come.

I'll be posting more reviews soon for this blog, but as you can tell, all these extra places + Asian YA means I can finally force myself to be accountable for my own laziness which is what I desperately need now, especially since I have other people who expect me to be on top of things.

Wishing everyone a lovely week if you're reading this and happy reading to us all!

No comments:

Post a Comment